Internet going down tonight...

..at 8:00 pm. Episode 12 of Project Binky due for release.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Heh! I only checked their youtube video feed last night (previous episode showed up as a private video before it was released) but saw nothing, I don't check twitter for such things ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

I have no idea what you are on about. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Is this like that Rolls Royce with a Merlin aero engine in it. I saw that once at a show. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Was that the John Dodd special? With a RR grille? If so, not a Merlin (Spitfire etc), but a much lower powered Meteor from a tank. That was the more common version.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

It wasn't a real Rolls Royce - it was a fibreglass body with a Rolls- looking radiator and shape. Bloody fast - I saw it go at the Brighton Speed Trials many years ago.

Rolls weren't very happy.

Reply to
Bob Eager