Interesting old film.

Entitled "Birth of a Big Gun" 14 mins B/W

The first ten seconds show German captions over a very low resolution and jerky film from about 1910 of German workers in schoolboy type caps about to do something to a very large lump of metal.

The suspense wasn't sufficient to keep me glued to the screen any further.

michael adams

michael adams

7 minutes and its flat caps rather than schoolboy caps and rather than being Krupp as might be expected it says Seimens in the titles.
Reply to
michael adams

So which a part of

This newsgroup posting comes to you directly from... The Sofa of Brian Gaff... snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk Blind user, so no pictures please

are you having the biggest problem with ?

Sorry don't anwer. I've just notice your own sig

This newsgroup posting comes to you directly from... The Shack of Rod Sped... snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk Thick as two short planks, and an Aussie to boot so no complicated arguments please.

michael adams

michael adams

Perhaps all he's learned is how to copy and paste? His nurse has to do the typing for him?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)