Insurance for local authority letting

I am looking for house insurance for local authority letting; it seems that very few insurance companies are doing this sort of insurance. Anybody know a company I could contact?

Reply to
btorbic

For starters, go to a broker (who will have access to lots of different companies and policies) rather than one of the direct insurers (ie like Direct Line, Norwich Union etc) who only flog thir own policies and invariably cherry pick (which probably rules out insurance for rented out homes, especially LA stuff).

I'd be pretty sure Rentguard will be able to help you:

David

Reply to
Lobster

youre brave