Inspection/Testing Documentation

Hi all
I am putting together a dossier for my kitchen re-wire in an attempt to fool (I mean convince) the BC inspector that I have got all angles covered on my kitchen rewire.
So far this contains: Calculations for cooker, power and lighting circuits Drawings showing cable routes and fixtures Photos showing cable routes for historic reference after skimming A circuit diagram (mainly for my benefit) produced with Adam W's help showing wiring of thermostat for kick space heater.
All I need (correct me if I'm wrong here pls) are the appropriate forms for assessment and testing. Can someone please direct me to a download link for 16th Edition versions of these and also to examples if there are any available? Note that I intend to continue down the 16th Edition route, as this job was started 2006.
Thanks
Phil

Good luck if he cares about any of this...

Here you go
http://electrical.theiet.org/wiring-regulations/forms /

There are examples at the back of the Onsite Guide, which I highly recommend. Since I just bought the 17th ed one, I'd be happy to sell you the 16th for a fiver...

They are pretty standard and probably worthless.

Worthless (for certificate uses, useful for others)

Priceless.
Ta, but the BCO could not care less, you have covered your arse with the photos.

Nutkey has supplied you with the correct link for the forms. They should be the only forms you need.
--
Adam

"ARWadsworth" wrote

Thanks Adam and Nutkey