Inline 3-pole plug & socket?

I need to put an inline 3-pole plug & socket on a pendant light to make it simple to remove. IEC types are much too bulky (especially for SWMBO). Any suggestions?

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

PS. Doesn't need to lock, weight taken by chain.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

You can get ceiling roses that plugin, leaving a safe fitting on the ceiling and are designed to take the weight etc.

For example:

Dave Liquorice

Klik lighting 6 Amp plug-in ceiling roses

Tony Bryer

This might be suitable if the cable is long enough

Rob Morley

Again sorry. I thought this would imply that I can't use a different rose, it's a special with a hook.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Ignore my last, this has a hook, looks ideal. Thanks.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

Smallest are probably LNE types - similar to audio XLR connectors, but designed for mains. They latch so will also take the weight, using a suitable cable. Not cheap, though.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ah. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

ISTR that these aren't permitted for domestic use.

They are nice connectors though!

Reply to
Frank Erskine