Inline 3-pole plug & socket?

I need to put an inline 3-pole plug & socket on a pendant light to make it simple to remove. IEC types are much too bulky (especially for SWMBO). Any suggestions?
--
Nigel M

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:48:54 +0000, Nigel Molesworth wrote:

PS. Doesn't need to lock, weight taken by chain.
--
Nigel M

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:51:09 +0000, Nigel Molesworth wrote:

Again sorry. I thought this would imply that I can't use a different rose, it's a special with a hook.
--
Nigel M

Ah. ;-)
--
*Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:48:54 +0000, Nigel Molesworth wrote:

You can get ceiling roses that plugin, leaving a safe fitting on the ceiling and are designed to take the weight etc.
For example:
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Wiring_Accessories_Menu_Index/L ighting_Accessories_2/index.html
http://makeashorterlink.com/?G16755B7C
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail
On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 15:16:47 +0000 (GMT), Dave Liquorice wrote:

Ignore my last, this has a hook, looks ideal. Thanks.
--
Nigel M

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:48:54 +0000 Nigel Molesworth wrote :

Klik lighting 6 Amp plug-in ceiling roses
http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Products/ASPCR2000.html

This might be suitable if the cable is long enough
http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code B-YP34-YC14

Smallest are probably LNE types - similar to audio XLR connectors, but designed for mains. They latch so will also take the weight, using a suitable cable. Not cheap, though.
--
*Funny, I don't remember being absent minded.

On Tue, 17 Jan 2006 20:20:05 +0000 (GMT), "Dave Plowman (News)"

ISTR that these aren't permitted for domestic use.
They are nice connectors though!
--
Frank Erskine
MJBC, OETKBC