Inflation

Just noticed the prices of replacement UPVC windows advertised in the Sussex Local magazine that we get for free monthly.

I've been cutting out and keeping the page that this company pays for its advert for a couple of years now.

Prices haven't changed for 2+ years, but since Feb this year they have added 15%.

Reply to
Andrew

Double glazing prices are notorious for being misleading. I had few quotes for whole house new windows and external doors. A couple of those companies then offered substantial discounts when ringing up and I told them I had already accepted a competitors quote. One company kept ringing offering yet a bigger discount every time they rang back.

Reply to
alan_m