Immergas and hold the Italian jokes please

Greetings all,

Has anyone any experience of Immergas boilers?

was going to say comments, but that would open the way for a thread of Italian and Irish jokes.

Oops!

Francis

Reply to
Francis

They look interesting but I'd play it safe, unless there's a beneficial price difference.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

Thanks Mike,

I am pricing boilers here in Ireland. It's looking like it will be cheaper to go across on the ferry to the UK and buy a boiler, and that includes the fare!

Francis

Reply to
Francis

If you were a true d-i-yer, you'd build your own boat or raft for the journey. Any current good deals on papyrus in Eire? OTOH if this was a good time of year for a trip to Ireland I'd be happy to bring you one over.

Reply to
Mike Halmarack

The wife says can you swing by IKEA if you are coming over?

Francis

Reply to
Francis

The only limitation is the headroom of my imaginary Monster Truck. :)

Reply to
Mike Halmarack