IKEA wireles chargers

The Medway Handyman

I have two Ieka bikes ........

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ/m ...

Make sure you test them well in the store. My Nexus 4 "should" be compatible with that system (seems that there are currently about 4 types of wireless charging "standards") and when placed on a unit in the showroom appeared to go on charge. However when I got it home it doesn't stay on charge for more than 5 secs before it drops off charge. Take it away and bring it back for another 5 secs worth of charge.

Took the unit back to the shop and absolutely no problem with refund but the guy in returns said "Oh another one of those coming back - we seem to have got a bit ahead of ourselves with those...."

Reply to
CB

As in bicycles?

Reply to