if you missed beeney last night fear not, kevin is on tonight

interesting street makeover last night, usual band of disparate neighbours (wigs, quasimodo lookalikes, 80 a day salts of the earth types) with the design skills of a four year old, telling la beeney what they didn't want instead of what they did.

stand by for kevin and his usual format of will they wont they oh, look, they have and it's magnificent. /marvellous/

Reply to
.

someone poke him with a clue by four LOL

Reply to
.

WTF are you on about?

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

I watched part of that while doing the ironing. It was rubbish. Utter rubbish. Still, that's what some people watch - "Plebvision", I've heard it called. Much better to go to the pub, or even do the ironing, than watch this predictable warty-lipped stuff.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

But what did she design!?

I do more measuring before I put a shelf up than she did before spending

250,000 - and then making the same mistake with a further 20?40K.

Aaarghhh!

Reply to
John Cartmell

I can't believe they got planning permission. They couldn't put any extra windows in but it was perfectly okay to make the roof 'float'. Didn't it look totally fitting in the Hamps countyside (or wherever it was), Not. I'm gob smacked they had to wait to *discover* there were no foundations. At least they weren't nauseatingly up themselves as is often the case. Perhaps next week we'll be back to some broke grafters that deserve the finished product.

-- Mike W

Reply to
VisionSet

Well said

PhilC

Reply to
PhilC

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "VisionSet" saying something like:

I hope so, but it seems not. The one that best fitted that description was the couple who bought and converted the old water pumping station. A classic, imo, and well worth the watching. Same applied to the bloke in the woods with his straw bale house.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Yeah, the bloke in the woods was my favourite ever. I think the fact that he went to that much effort even though the conditions for planning permission stated that he had to dismantle it if he moved was amazing.

The pumping station one was good, but I'm not sure about the desk made out of an old mini :)

Reply to
Richard Conway