Chubb locks

Does this company have a web site, or how else can I get in touch with them?

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

Alan Holmes expressed precisely :

I looked into that problem a couple of weeks ago....

They do have a web-site, but there is not much useful information on it other than a rudimentary catalogue with no prices. It lists a local dealer network and their contact details. It seems you are supposed to approach a local dealer for information.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Err...

which takes you to

Nigel Molesworth

|Alan Holmes expressed precisely : |> Does this company have a web site, or how else can I get in touch with them? |>

|> Alan | |I looked into that problem a couple of weeks ago.... | |They do have a web-site, but there is not much useful information on it |other than a rudimentary catalogue with no prices. It lists a local |dealer network and their contact details. It seems you are supposed to |approach a local dealer for information.

My local Chub dealer/locksmith C H Wood Bradford is the tops very amiable. I had a Chub lock which they insisted on mending, because a new one would be too expensive. The door has gone but the lock was recovered, in case I get conned into replacing another lock.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

I tried that and I got a load of rubbish about some legal firm!

which takes you to

Tried that as well, but I got a message saying they couldn't find anything about chubb locks!

Alan

Reply to
Alan Holmes

In article , Alan Holmes writes

Try:

links to pdfs with selection guides, pictures & dimensions. Retail pricelists too, expect to pay a little less (+ vat) from a friendly locksmith, less again if you buy one of the more common models online.

IMHO their mortice sash & deadlocks are top notch, not so sure about some of the other stuff.

See:

(bloody expensive)

Reply to
fred

In message , Alan Holmes writes

No, that takes you to the Chubb website which covers all the stuff the company does (security systems, security staff etc.)

Message from where? how?

It certainly is the Chubb Locks website.

But it lists the phone numbers on the contact page.

Reply to
chris French

No, that is

which takes you to

Which is the Chubb Locks web site, try the Contact page.

Reply to
Nigel Molesworth

For some unknown reason, the second time I tried I got the right page!

Got to ring them after easter for info.

Thanks to all who tried.

Alan

Reply to