I read this and thought of Harry and wodders

The Natural Philosopher

In message , The Natural Philosopher writes

That's tortuous routing for a post from 3 miles down the road!

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Well he must have a lot of friends who are very lazy. Remember if you are going to make Defamatory comments about living people anyone who repeats them is also going to get included in any action.

It does show one thing that is probably true though. People are far too busy to actually check anything at all. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Well he is wrong about not being done before, harry has been doing it for ages.

Reply to
dennis

My links are all viable and correct.

Reply to
harryagain

They just don't often agree with you.

Reply to
John Williamson

About 40 years ago I worked in a research lab where there were a lot of clever and argumentative people. Someone in the coffee club came up with what he called the principle of the first absurd statement. In any argument, the person who came up with the first absurd statement would win the argument, provided only that the statement was sufficiently absurd.

Reply to
newshound

Are you sure that Harry wasn't in your coffee club? On that basis, he has won every argument so far.

Reply to
Nightjar