How to remove Greasy Fingerprint from wall

Hi

I need to touch a painted (matt) bathroom wall, there is a large greasy fingerprint on there. I have already removed a lot of black marks just with a damp cloth and painted over them and they are fine. But the fingerprint is still there.

What could I use to remove it before painting?

Many thanks.

Bev.

Reply to
Bev

Hand cleaner, the type mechanics use or baby wipes

Bread. Tear out some of the soft bit in the middle and roll it across the mark. Repeat a few time until it goes.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar

Ronson lighter fluid.