How the kinell do I paint this?

Ooh, I love it when you talk dirty.

Reply to
edwardwill

Ladder from the garage roof? You just need to fix a length of timber crossways to stop it sliding off. Worth using a pliolite paint on that. Doesn't look as though it'll last long otherwise

Reply to
stuart noble

--

Yeah but...did we actually see him fly?

Reply to
George

> --

I think they need to sort out the stability issues or the two minders will also need jet packs :-)

Reply to
Kevin

BigWallop

If they had let him go...he'd have gone straight up like as if you were to undo your belly button. :-)

Reply to
George

In message , BigWallop writes

you.

?view=dict&freesearch=boson&branch=13842570&textsearchtype=exact>>

Reply to
Clint Sharp

Not like this, I hope

?id=6499

Chris J Dixon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Chris J Dixon saying something like:

Grimly Curmudgeon

It's a misconception that the word comes from the name of someone who steers a boat, but it doesn't. The word actually came from Boat Swung, because the contraption was first used attached to the rigging of the boat and swung along the side. So it was Swung from the Boat, hence BoatSwung Chair, Bosun ? Boson ? Bossun ?

Whatever. :-)

Reply to
BigWallop

BigWallop

Nah. contraction of Boat Swain.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

>> 570&textsearchtype=exact

That gave me an idea

BigWallop

That platform is supported at both ends and is not cantilevered AFAICS. Without knowing what it is supported on it is not possible to say if its safe.

Reply to
dennis

Or this?

Bob Eager

message

Reply to
BigWallop

be supported. The planks supporting it are tied together.

Reply to
John Rumm

I was thinking it would suit one of the Bubblecar Models like a Heinkel.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

Nah, one of these:

Bob Eager

ge

My own experience with pliolite was very disappointing.

NT

Reply to
meow2222