How do I undo this?

's the outlet for a shower. I assume the back part rotates somehow...

Neil

Reply to
Neil

Toby

smash the tile?

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

10/10 :-)
Reply to
Mr Pounder

Hm, thanks for the, er, helpful replies. I finally found instructions on the web, there's a tab in a recess underneath that has to be pressed in with a small screwdriver.

Neil

It would have been slightly more helpful to see some more context on your original picture, possibly a clue if it was an electric shower, a power shower, a shower panel etc etc... and a bonus for a make and model :-)

Reply to
Toby

Very good, made me giggle.

Mike