Home made stereo - too much bass?

James Wilkinson Sword

I thought she was doing Brighton Pride this year? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Who?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Fuck off Hucker.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

As far as I could see he had, well, that was until you replied to him.

You seem to have a very limited vocabulary.

Reply to
Fredxx

I use the words that the troll understands. A polite reply is only feeding him. Anyway, I am in his "huge killfile" so never mind.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

A limited vocabulary also feeds him.

Then are you posting for your own personal gratification, do you have nothing more worthwhile to do?

Reply to
Fredxx

Well it is your sig line, don't you read your own sigs? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Actually he is quite funny sometimes. I believe he has been on a pheasant plucking course. Brian

Oh and you might trim the newsgroups as I did to save the agro?

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword