HepvO valves

Dear all, Has anyone got any experience of using the HepvO waste valve instead of traditional trap especially under a shower tray where height limits the available space?

Welcome any thoughts.

Regards

Reply to
JonE

They seem to do what they should. Only had them in for about 2.5years, so can't comment on the longevity, but they are ok at the moment.

They are quite expensive for the job they do, compared to an equivalent u bend. I used them because space dictated it. Under the shower I used a shallow bottle trap because there was space to fit one.

Sorry I can't be of more help, but there's not a lot to say!

Reply to
Fitz

They save a lot of money by eliminating a stack and an AAV valve. They make the bathroom much neater because of the elimination of a stack (no stub for the AAV). They are superb at what they do.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel