Help - User Account Control

I cannot get into some of my programs. When the UAC screen appears, the only option is 'No'. It says enter user admin name and password but there is no place to do this.

I have tried: Restarting Trying to log into my 'Admin' account but I get the same message Right clicking and trying to log in as administrator A different program but get the same message Going to the UAC settings but it won't let me in Restarting again

Should I try safe mode? Should I try to repair Windows?

Any help appreciated.

Reply to
Scott

And of course I cannot turn User Access Control off as I cannot enter my password to do so.

Reply to
Scott

User Account Control.

Reply to
Scott

This could be a false alarm. It appears the problem was that no PIN was set for the PC (which I did not want as I prefer to sign in using my Microsoft account). At least I now have it for recovery purposes.

Reply to
Scott