Help stop silent calls

Ofcom wants to hear what citizens think about its new policy against Silent Calls - BEFORE 9 JANUARY 2006.

I have prepared a guide for the benefit of those who may be looking to contribute to the Ofcom consultation on the new Silent Calls Policy that was introduced on 31 October 2005.

I hope this will be found to be useful by those who are deeply interested in this matter or who are simply following the story.

It is available in MS-Word, HTML and PDF formats.

I encourage anyone who feels strongly about my campaign, negatively or positively to contact me.

David L Hickson

80A Beaumont Road LONDON W4 5AH

Tel: 020 8723 9756 Tel: 020 8994 4372

Thank you

David Hickson

Reply to
Silent Calls Victim

I am interested, David, in reading your guide. Can you pls give us your proper e-address? Jim

Reply to
Jim Gregory

For lots on the campaign against Silent Calls and other related nuisance please visit

Silent.Calls

I'd rather they banned marketing phone calls altogether :)

(Not sure what this is to do with DIY though...)

Alex

Reply to
Alex Meaden