Help in website suggestion?

I'm soon to re-decorate pretty much all of my house and I'm looking for ideas for colour schemes. Want something reasonably subtle and warm/bright, but not too plain either. I'm trying to find a website where there are lots of examples of rooms with different colour schemes to try and find something to aim towards that tickles my fancy! Any ideas?

al

Dulux have an online paint scheme planner -

's paint have a paint "Visualiser" - have to request a CD (I have not tried it)

logized

warm/bright,

I would suggest you might be better going for printed stuff, colours are better reproduced in print (at least they are near to what was intended), two monitors can show the same colour completely differently depending on how the end user has it set up - most monitors outside of graphic studios or other places were colour correction is carried out are rarely set up correctly.

Some things are just best done away from the computer and internet...

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

warm/bright,

Try a web search for home improvement or room design.

Reply to
BigWallop

True and I understand RGB vs. CMYK, but I'm not looking for exact matches, I'm trying to get an idea of style/colour matching to get started with. Once that's done, I'll get colours near that from a local shop and hold them up against the wall. I just need to "design" what I want to go for in terms of a look first ...

al