Help, dishwasher bottom seal

New world DW60, I had problems with machine intermittently switching off, eventually the prob was the bottom seal badly seated. I pushed it back ....too much and pushed it in behind the door panel. I did manage to retrieve it but damned if I know how it goes back on. Anyone know if the machine needs pulled out and the door assembly has to be removed for fitting the bottom seal. Or anyone got the same model that could take a couple of pics as to how the bottom seal should look in situ. I have emailed a couple of companies but doubt if they will reply.

Reply to
ss