Help connecting Phonak TV connector

I have a Panasonic LED TV connected to a YamahaYas-107. Sadly this utilizes the optical audio out which the Phonak requires. The Phonak works fine when connected this way but as my wife requires the Yamaha it is not available. Any ideas please as to how I can circumnavigated this problem?

Reply to
Broadback

Not sure if this is the right solution, but optical audio splitters are available (with a wide price range):

Theo

Reply to
Theo

Sounds like you need an one-in two-out optical audio splitter on the Panasonic output? Lots on eBay

Chris Hogg

Thank you both, that will do very nicely, I have ordered one.

Reply to
Broadback