Help

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this announcement.

My name is Peter and I am from Scotland andI have bad teeth and a runny nose.

I am looking for anything with a pulse to shag. I am a serious, guy, long term unemployed but own a 15 year old car and some parrots which shit everywhere.

If you are interested in meeting me, please write to me at the address below, enclosing a photo, some soiled underwear, and information on how you can be contacted.

Peter Hucker St. Serfs Grove CLACKMANNAN FK10 4SR Tel: 01259 723

Reply to
Pieces of Eight

I have a degree in something or other which has proved to be utterly worthless. I'm a 40 year old self made failure with no life and no future.

Reply to
Mick

harry