Heating top-up

Have a potterton puma 80 and 8 radiators (7 with TRV. I have not found any obvious leaks in the plastic pipework and the system seems to work very well. The rads do not seem to be making air and work very well. However, about once a month I find the pressure at near zero and I top up again to 1 Bar. Is that about normal or something I should worry about. Many thanks to those who respond.

Reply to
Jim

See FAQ.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Its definitely not normal.You have a leak somewhere and it should be fixed. What about the boiler pressure relief valve? The Fernox cartridge leak sealer worked for me for small rad valve type seepage.

Reply to
BillR