Has anyone got a use for...

Any idea how long the peanuts last when used for feeding the birds?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

"xena" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de:

Oh, dear; still at least it's not a cat's head in the dogs' dish; and living with 2 mutts the poor things are bound to be a bit unbalanced

tuppence

Reply to
mike ring

Thanks everyone for your replies, whether practical or jokey or both! Now I need to find a crab-fishing bus driver who travels abroad, grows apples and onions and has small children. Or I can sell them on eBay. While it is a good idea, I won't be using them for peanut feeders for the birds, because the squirrels round here would either remove them complete with contents, or bite big(ger) holes in them.

Regards,VivienB

Reply to
VivienB

They do everywhere ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Hi,

How about filling them with chocs as a stocking filler at Christmas?

cheers, Pete.

Reply to
Pete C

You have very strange shaped legs ...