Has anyone got a use for...

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 19:42:51 -0000, "Owain" strung together this:

Didn't happen to note down the item number did you? (They're for a, erm, friend)!

Reply to
Lurch

Rob Morley

Methinks ... something about protesting too much :-)

Damn! I'm only size 4.

I bow to your greater experience ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

You're a doctor?

That would be MD.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Muzzles for Rabbits.

Reply to
norm

Best yet.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Nuts for the bIRDS?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Ah, but not that simple, you see! The cats are our ballboys whilst the game is in progress, but we can't have the balls lying about afterwards cos they're choke-size for our two dogs! Cat's find different ways to amuse themselves anyhow - found a mouse head in their food dish this morning :-(

Reply to
xena

Damn, why didn't I think of that? On the way home after my V, SWMBO decided she needed petrol, filled up, then realised I was the only one with the means to pay. It was by credit card so I had to hobble over to the shop and back. I've just about forgiven her.

MBQ

Reply to
MBQ

Like washing powder?

Reply to
adder

Easy life. Post operation I had a 1/2 mile walk to the bus stop, a hour or so's wait for the bus and another hour on the country bus along narrow, winding, bumpy, country lanes. Fortunately the bus was going past out house so I didn't have to get out in town 2 1/2 miles away and walk or find the local taxi...

Mind you I wasn't dragged to the door by the nether regions (or wasn't that you?)

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

If you grow onions, I'd imagine that they would make good individual onion hanging storage. Or garlic.

Reply to
RichardS

"Mary Fisher" wrote | > ... thigh length stiletto boots - in size 10. | Damn! I'm only size 4.

?ViewItem&item=3940762501
?ViewItem&&item=3941320471;-0Owain

Reply to
Owain

"Rob Morley" wrote | "Lurch" says... | > >and thigh length stiletto boots - in size 10. | > Didn't happen to note down the item number did you? | > (They're for a, erm, friend)! |

| :-)

The drain rods have gone :-( but there are some washing machine hoses for

99p :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Can you see me wearing thigh length stiletto boots?

I don't mean that literally.

And anyway size 4 is shoe length. Not thigh size :-(

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

"Mary Fisher" wrote | Can you see me wearing thigh length stiletto boots?

ummmmmmmm.

| I don't mean that literally.

errrrrrrr.

| And anyway size 4 is shoe length. Not thigh size :-(

There's a pair of Lancashire clogs on ebay. More your style? Size 6 unfortunately.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Wuss. Drove myself home after mine, collected a carry-out on the way.

Reply to
Sam Nelson

Lancashire?

Go and wash out your mouth!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Hi,

Have you tried ecover?. it comes in a cardboard box with a cardboard scoop which can of course be recycled - no waste.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Campbell

I have. I'm not keen on its performance. The cardboard box I get my present stuff in - and the flimsy cup - are recyclable (I'm very fussy about that).

My real concern about the bag is that it's not easily recyclable, being made of different materials. All the novel suggestions about re-use are clever and entertaining but we shouldn't have to do that.

Mary who uses Ecover dishwasher liquid by the way!

Reply to
Mary Fisher