Happy Christmas

have a Nehi on me .....

Reply to
jim.gm4dhj

And to you and all our readers :-)

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

One upside of age is reaching a point where even grandchildren no longer expect presents:-)

Nevertheless Happy Christmas all.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I think it might be Happy Covid:-(

Lou's just got it for the third time and I have lost all sense of smell and taste. I'll get tested later.

This time - despite having 4 jabs she is quite ill and I'll have to go and pick her up from work.

But all the best to everyone.

Reply to
ARW

All the best :-)

Reply to
RJH

Bummer. Take care.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Get well soon both of you. My daughter broke her ankle on the 23rd and has spend Xmas in hospital, she is not a happy bunny.

Reply to
Jeff Gaines

Yes, and everyone else. In them old days of course somebody would have used ascii art to make a Reindeer or something. Just as well as the do not read well!

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

You're the fifth and sixth I've heard of this month. Let's hope for a speedy recovery for both of you.

Reply to
Jeff Layman

I texted, 'May all your Christmases be negative'.

Reply to
Scott

Same to the group.

My newsreader malfunctioned yesterday.

Reply to
Scott

My daughter and partner caught it 4 days before Christmas. Seems that office/work nights out have given covid a big boost.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Thanks.

My test says I am clear and I feel fine apart from the hangover.

However Lou suspected she had it on Christmas Eve but she tested clear.

Whilst I have not done many tests (five) I have never had one that went straight to positive.

Reply to
ARW

perhaps she's got flu

Reply to
charles

That is now an uncommon symptom. Current variants are more likely to produce headaches, sore throat, vomiting and diarrhoea, according to the nurse at my GP's surgery.

Hope you recover soon.

Reply to
Colin Bignell

Don't bring that up again :-)