Happy Christmas

Covid test says she has Covid.

But you never know. She had her flu jab 4 days ago. Double jabbed as she had her 4th Covid jab on the same day.Got it in both arms. I was not allowed that so I have not had my flu jab.

Reply to
ARW

Op 25/12/2022 om 14:14 schreef John Rumm:

Why should I?

Reply to
Ottavio Caruso

from me also, enjoy the season ( and the sales).

Reply to
Bev

Unfortunate timing, a week earlier and it could have reduced her chance of catching Covid, as well as helping to reduce the severity.

I was not

Reply to
Colin Bignell

Ta. Merry Post Christmas to all.

Reply to
Richard

Oh aye, that and all.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

Lot of flu around as well as a new Covid strain

Stay warm sleep lots, take paracetamol

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I think so. we are all post lockdown not up to date with the latest mutations so flu is a but nasyier this year

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Seasons Greetings.

Reply to
misterroy

Lots of bugs in general.

Our youngest son was ill for 5 days a couple of weeks ago, spending all but a few hours a day in bed. He is feeling ill again today and has remained in bed all day.

Our middle son has felt ill for the last week, spending more time than usual in bed and not being able to do much. For most of that time, he has had aches and pains.

Luckily, so far, we haven't got anything from them.

Both have been alternating paracetamol and ibuprofen.

Reply to
SteveW

I have made some preparations to get my flu jab (still pissed off that they refused it me at the walk-in centre when I had my covid done).

So far I have found two chemists doing them that are next to a pub.

Reply to
ARW

when I booked my covid jab online (local chemists) I went to book my flu jab as well, it wanted my to go miles away for it, so I phoned the chemist, said I was boked for covid, and asked if they could do flu at same time, which they just said yes ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

They obviously had some vaccine in stock. I wouldn't expect Covid walk-in centres to have flu vaccine as well. Our GPs do flu but not Covid.

Reply to
charles

I was offered the flu jab by my greeter when I arrived and they found out I was over 50.

They then refused to let me have it as the hospital was not my employer.

Reply to
ARW

Presumably because they don't have as much of it as they need.

Reply to
Rod Speed