greasing sds drills

I thought there was an argument that this just caused grit to enter the gubbins. I've never greased my elderly DeW 2kg or Titan 4kg - heavily used and still going strong.

Reply to
nothanks

Using my Bosch today, I found it was quite difficult to pull out the bits, so may be a bit of grease might help?

Reply to
charles

I keep a small tube like:

in the drill case. It only requires very occasional use on a drill bit or chisel shank.

Reply to
John Rumm