Government gas hob warning

Just in case anyone here has such a hob, or may work on one.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Try

Scott

Um, they’re the same.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

It must be my newsreader then (Agent) because the first version contained a split that prevented the link working.

Reply to
Scott

I thought it was just my newsreader (NewsTap) that did that kind of thing. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

I wouldn't know how to get hold of a Government gas hob. Ours is a private enterprise model.

Reply to
Sam Plusnet