Height of Propane gas boiler

I live in Spain so the rules will be different but....is there a minimum distance between the bottom of a boiler and the floor. It is a propane powered enclosed fan type boiler???
A fitter took one look at the position and said the minimum was 140 cms floor to bottom of boiler, seems a lot to me???
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 09:27:12 -0800, Trevorhh wrote:

In the UK that would depend on what it said in the instructions. In many cases the clearances are about allowing the unit to be serviced properly.
On Wed, 16 Jan 2008 22:54:10 +0000 (UTC), Ed Sirett wrote:

Agreed but 140 cms 1.4 metres or 4' 7" ...
140 mm I could understand.
--
Cheers snipped-for-privacy@howhill.com
Dave. pam is missing e-mail

Slow Cooked Copper Pipe ....mmmmmm Deeelish !!!
Stuart B wrote:

He said the joints had to be braised, not the pipes...
He also said:

... at which recital the braised joints will be served, presumably. Obviously quite a soireé :~)

I didn't know that - does butane do the same?
--
Andy

On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 17:47:29 +0000, Andy Wade

Would that be lamb ?

I didn't know that either .
The boiler manufacturers have confirmed that aas far as they are concerned the clearance below the boiler is what we all thought.i.e. enough for servicing access and connection say 150 mm ish