Good Wholesalers Online

Hi,

Just bought a wylex consumer unit for my garage from a website called

Not seen the site before, but would highly reccommend it to anyone. Delivery time was good and from what i've seen elsewhere it seems to be a tidy price as well. Anyone know of any other good diy/wholesaler sites? I said good remember so not screwfix!!

Reply to
Jay

TLC is the obvious one.

Dave Plowman (News)

And a pure coincidence that your initials are JC?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Obviously on offer.

Cable prices are anything but competitive.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Ohh, you beat me too it...

Reply to
chris French

expensive from my point of view.

Reply to
Stephen Dawson

And it must be a coincidence that someone also posted this

as discrete as a sledgehammer through a window.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

He doesn't look the discreet type, if this is he.

Owain

I could not agree more.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

You wouldn't want to go round and smash his window :-)

Owain

Reply to
Owain