Glow-worm invisible boiler

Hi there,

I was wondering whether any of you older chaps have ever seen this type of boiler:

David

I still consider it new.

What do you want to know?

Reply to
Graham.

The exact one featured in the video, was out 10 years ago?

Reply to
David

Nearer 20 years ago by the look of it, and as for the featured model, I think you have missed the comedic point.

Reply to
Graham.

How stupid of me!

I thought that that boiler may have some sort of invisible like cover on top of the real cover.

Reply to
David

It's Ronnie Barker not Ron Weasley.

Reply to