Glass TV table etc legs.

Many of these self assembly glass TV tables etc have a modular leg assembly. In different diameters, lengths and finishes. Does anyone supply these separately? Ebay seems to have failed me this time.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You should be able to buy the chrome plated tube as nominally custom car bits - overpriced but they are there. You may have to cut it to length yourself though unless you want to pay an excessive premium.

I think they are on eBay. I have certainly done this for other tube sizes in various decorative finishes. Aluminium tube is easier to cut.

Reply to
Martin Brown

The 'pukka' stuff usually has separate ends, inserts for threaded rod, etc etc. Maybe even a choice of castors or feet.

It might just be easier for what I want to buy a redundant TV stand from Ebay etc - they don't seem to go for much.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Reply to
Tony Bryer