Glass Splashback fixings - source needed

I am looking for glass fixings for my kitchen splashback - I am after the fixings where the front is a flat stainless steel disc about the size of a penny with a tiny circular hole in the disc to tighten it.

Anyone got a source?

Thanks

Emma

Reply to
emma

Anyhting here do .I cant see round ones but sort of semi circuar ones .

a search on Google
|countryGB&newwindow=1&start=0&sa=N

Reply to
Stuart

screw I'm after.

|countryGB&newwindow=1&start=0&sa=NI did, for ages, can't find, which is why I am asking the sages here :)

Reply to
emma

This company has chrome disc ones and brass also but don't see ss ones

here

under Mirror Screws .

Reply to
Stuart

|countryGB&newwindow=1&start=0&sa=N>>I did, for ages, can't find, which is why I am asking the sages here :)

How about these .If the link doesnt work it is

Item No WH329 Satin Chrome Discs .

Stuart

are pretty good, thanks a lot :)

Reply to