Kitchen Glass Splashback

I've just installed a new kitchen in my brand new extension and would like to install a glass splashback behind the ceramic hob. The walls are insulated to current regulations and painted with emulsion. I have heard that in some cases you could get mould forming on the wall behind the glass. Would I need to seal around the glass or would I need to mount the glass slightly off the wall? Has anyone got any experiences with doing this, good or bad?

Thanks in advance.........

Reply to
active149