Best place for a kitchen splashbacks...

Hiya,

Just wondering if any of you guys 'n' gals can recommend a supplier for a kitchen splashback?

After recently having my extension/kitchen completed one of the last bits I need to put in place is a splashback on the wall between the cooker hob and extractor fan.

I'm looking for a black glass/mirror effect finish. Can you recommend anyone - preferably that I can order from online?

Also - how exactly are these attached to the wall? I'd like to get as clean a finish as possible without unsightly screws, etc.

Thanks for any and all advice!

RodC

--

- for iPod users who love to travel