Glass shower/bath screen bottom seal replacement

I've got a glass shower screen of indeterminate make and vintage (no markings that I can see) that goes along the top of the bath - the 'wiper blade' on the bottom of the door is fubarred - anyone got any ideas as to who stocks a range of these blades?

TIA

Buzby

Reply to
Buzby

Some car body repairers and windscreen installers have seal strip that may just be a fit for your screen, remembering that rubber strips can be easily cut with scissors to make then fit. If you get something thick enough, you can probably cut it down to match your fitting needs.

Reply to
BigWallop

reminds me - mine's fubarred, too.

Reply to
Autolycus

Thanks - I'd completey forgotten about these guys - bit silly as I used to work just around the corner from them!

Cheers

Buzby

Reply to
Buzby