Shower Screen Seal

I have just fitted an Aqualux shower screen that has a seal that sits in a groove on the underside between it and the top of the bath and the flap sits on the inner side of the screen on top of the bath .Trouble is it is only about 3/4 of an inch wide and with the best will in the world some water gets under it as it doesn't lie completely flat and finds it's way over the edge of the bath . I was thinking if I could glue some sort of rubber strip on the the underside of this flap so that it ensured the water coming down the screen went in to the bath .

Can anyone suggest what I could use for this .?

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart