Garden Shed Roof

A patch done well enough can last for years. Eg apply bitumen, apply scrap cloth, apply bitumen, sprinkle on sand. Synthetic fibres last better than natural.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

Thanks all for the advice - much appreciated!

I had a look again at the corrugated felt-like sheets, and although they looked much better than felt, it worked out at ~£100 for the job. Since we are not planning to stay in this house for more than 5ish years, I bought a role of better-quality felt (they claim it would last 15 years), a tin of adhesive + nail, and

Reply to
JoeJoe