Tamper light

Our tamper light is flashing after my partner set alarm off now the tamper light is flashing we don't have the manual and can't reset it so can't even put alarm on.

Reply to
Kelly Iles

Er, you forgot to tell us make & model of alarm

Reply to
tabbypurr

replying to tabbypurr, Iggy wrote: So, either turn off the Circuit Breaker or call the Alarm Servicing Company to address it...that's what you pay them for.

Reply to
Iggy

Its probably on a picture on that Home ownners clug web site that has the awful interface for Usenet. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Not in this case Brian. Just a complete lack of any meaningful information on which to base a sensible answer.

Reply to
alan_m