garden hsoe - self recoil/auro rewind

Hi

Has anyone had any good/bad experience with these systems.

My problem is that 20m isn't long enough (no, we have a small garden but to wash the cars is some distance).

B&Q have a home brand 30m+ one which does not recoil by spring but by water pressure.

It sounds great but for being a B&Q brand.

Anyone any ideas?

Thnx

Matt

Reply to
MattP

In message , MattP writes

I bought a coiled one which extends to 100 ft from Shrewsbury Sunday market for a tenner

great it is, it even has a 6 way spray trigger head

Reply to
geoff

On Thu, 27 May 2004 22:35:14 +0100, geoff strung together this:

Are there any of the tool stalls there anymore? I used to find some decent stuff for the occasional use pretty good from some of those, but the stalls dissapeared a while back and I haven't been since.

Reply to
Lurch

In message , Lurch writes

Yeah, there were several a couple of weeks ago.

There's also a stall selling solar powered night lights - 3 for a tenner which seemed really good value and actually work !!!!

Reply to
geoff

In article , MattP writes

Arco and greenham tradiing list proper hose reels. Quite dear though.

On Thu, 27 May 2004 23:10:44 +0100, geoff strung together this:

Might nip in then, if I get a Sunday off!

Now that would be impressive, I haven't seen any of those that actually emit enough light to be of any use!

Reply to
Lurch

Homebase have been selling LED ones for £10 BOGOF so £5 really which are really good.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

In message , Lurch writes

It's only a blue LED inside and not particularly bright, but adequate.

Right down the bottom (i.e. the Shrewsbury end) opposite the truck selling meat

Reply to
geoff

Still not as good as £3.33 1/3

Reply to
geoff

On Fri, 28 May 2004 07:04:56 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk (Lurch) strung together this:

Scrap that idea, just got back from moving my Sister into her new place in the Wirral and decided I'm going to rewire it on Sunday!

Reply to
Lurch