Any idea where I can buy a sliding patio door roller from?

Hi Any idea where I can buy a sliding patio door roller from (i.e. to replace a broken roller mechanism) ?
Are there 'multi-fit' rollers available that fit most sliding doors, as there's no manufacturer's name on my doors? Town: Chiswick, London Thanks Steve Frost
On 27 May 2004 08:25:11 -0700, Steve Frost wrote:

Best bet is to try yellow pages, look for somebody advertising as a 'door' or 'window' doctor. That's how I got mine replaced. I let them do the job complete, cost about 30 or so a few years back - remember, a patio door is bloody heavy, and you need the right sort of suction lifters to get them off the runners.