Garage Floor Paint

I've painted the concrete garage floor with some of Toolstation's polyurethane one pack paint. It's been 16 hours between coats but how long is it before I can drive on it without it lifting?

F wrote:

Probably ready now.
--
Adam

On 04/06/2012 15:33 ARWadsworth wrote:

Yeh! It was ready about 24 hours after I finished it: none of it's lifted since I drove on it.

F wrote:

I have been in a unit today and I was not alowed to put my step ladders on the floor that was painted 24 hours ago. That was the second coat.
--
Adam