Garage door repair

After looking further into repairing a marley garage door, I confidently went straight to the phone and rang a garage door repair company!

Moral of the story? Always be aware of your DIY limitations!!!!

Reply to
Timfy

or you're just unable to do it yourself

Reply to
RW

Exactly that!!! I consider myself fairly proficient at most DIY undertakings but I wasn't going to risk injury for the sake of a few bob!

Reply to
Timfy