Garage door repair

After looking further into repairing a marley garage door, I confidently
went straight to the phone and rang a garage door repair company!
Moral of the story? Always be aware of your DIY limitations!!!!
Reply to
Timfy
Exactly that!!! I consider myself fairly proficient at most DIY undertakings but I wasn't going to risk injury for the sake of a few bob!
Reply to
Timfy

Site Timeline Threads