Fully Electric Car available soon

Definitely a uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association (affiliated) member.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Definitely a uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association (affiliated) member. How long will this Jon stay around before another name comes up.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

A string of emails only been here a few days....Definitely a uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association (affiliated) member.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Definitely a uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association (affiliated) member. All fits.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Definitely a uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association (affiliated) member.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I would. You go directly to my posts and respond each time. You love what I write. You can't get enough to the point of obsession.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

See Dave Plowman he keeps a list. Definitely a uk.d-i-y Lunatic Association (affiliated) member.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

192
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

193
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

194
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

195
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

196
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

197
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Interesting. If I ring your door bell and walk away. You come to the door and see me walk away. I say nothing and do not give abuse or insult. If I do this every day for two months the police will take action. No abuse, insult or harm, however they take action. The same with a telephone call. I ring you every day for two months and each time put the phone down saying nothing. The police take action.

As I am aware both of the above are criminal offenses and action has been taken to stop such harassment. This must now extend to the Internet as well. The activity on the Internet is tracable.The Internet has now moved above the realm of nerds into mainstream life.

Reply to
timegoesby

You should see him without his flash suit and makeup:

John Rumm

Look, this is a newsgroup that you voluntarily subscribe to. To solve the problem of abuse, you either just bugger off or filter out the people you don't like. Do you really think that's the same as someone walking up to your front door or ringing you? I'm sure the police define harassment as something that the recipient cannot easily avoid, which is clearly not the case here.

Reply to
Stuart Noble

Yes I think I see what you are saying....

like if someone keeps replying to posts with nothing more than comments like "snip drivel", and no actual information, or only responds to discussion points with insults. All while displaying severe paranoid tendencies, an inability to remember anyone's name, and a belief that the whole world must hide behind a false identity in the same way that he does.

Do you suppose you could convey that to the notable Dr? As a fan he may listen to you.

Reply to
John Rumm

I was actually speaking in a general way, not specifically about this group.

That is for a court to decide.

Someone can move house to avoid a doorbell ringer. The papers are full of stamping down an anti-social behaviour and the Internet has been mentioned too.

Reply to
timegoesby

I'm actually speaking in a general way about how the law would interpret matters.

Is that harassment? I doubt a court would think so.

There is no such thing as a false identity on the web, as it is encouraged. I don't use my real name and have no intention of doing so. There are some strange ones on these groups who could take matters further. It is best not to give them a real handle.

Have your personal problems out with him yourself.

Reply to
timegoesby

Seems to me it's the strange ones who hide behind false identities and issue meaningless threats.

However, if you or your alter ego succeed in getting the police involved, your true identities will come out - make no mistake about that. So perhaps you might think on...

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)