Fully Electric Car available soon

You seem fixated with shit and shoes. Have you asked your shrink why?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Why would you buy a poor handling car to throw it around? And suffer the diabolical fuel consumption when it's driven hard?

It simply makes no sense at all. Like you, in fact.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

How do you get the fuel to those localised power stations? Magic?

City only electric vehicles have been around for many a year - but sold in tiny quantities.

More crystal ball gazing. How often have you won the lottery?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Sad isn't it. He thinks he is a genius now. He got that word from a dictionary you know.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Isn't that good, he is attempting jollies now.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I hope he has cleaned the doggy doos off his loafer tonight. He makes a mess on the carpets.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

He just loves to make things up.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Sad but he is drivelling on about total tripe.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Yes, and better than hydrogen.

However, 'no advantage' is a more sweeping statement than I would care to make. Possibly in towns with regenerative braking there is an electric edge.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. D RIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DR IVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRI VEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIV EL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVE L IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL I S A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A P ILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PI LLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PIL. LOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILL OCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLO CK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOC K. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK. DRIVEL IS A PILLOCK.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Keep your perversions to yourself.

Reply to
Steve Firth

As soon as they fit towns with regenerative braking, I'll reconsider.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Oh my God, the shit kicker is writing many words, all the same. Sad isn't it

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

"Steve Firth" fresh in from kicking shit wrote in message news:153xo02peyiht$.8wfviquullmq$. snipped-for-privacy@40tude.net...

My God, look what the is saying now. Well it takes all sorts I suppose.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Really? Well you have admitted to it before.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Indeed.

Reply to
Steve Firth

The madness is clearly here in a big way. Sad, very sad indeed.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This is a good sign. Self awareness.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

You're right you know - I've just looked.

Reply to
Richard Conway