FS: Bosch SDS drills

Thought I'd mention them here before ebaying, in case anyone is interested.
I have 4 new bosch blue drills for sale - GBH 2-18 RE is the model number.
They are the same as http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=577726
Axminster have them at 110, I'm looking for 50 each (plus 7 postage)
They are the 110V version, so perhaps not ideal for DIY, but if anyone is interested, please email me.
I also have 2 Makita 6824 Drywall screwdrivers (240V) like http://www.axminster.co.uk/product.asp?pf_id=20669 , also at 50.
Thanks
Andrew

<checks rear doors of lorry> Are you making a loss and will they have a warranty?

Full Bosch 3 year warranty - I bought them from a large builder's merchant chain when they experimented with online selling (at some strange prices). Unfortunately, they ran out of the 240V, so sent the 110V instead. I won't be making a loss, but have set the price aiming to sell them quickly. Makitas have the Makita 12 month warranty.