From CPC...

Just got this email:-

CPC - November Daily 12

HG00285 - 20" LCD TV with DVD Player

Stylish discreet design for any home

Ideal for cloakrooms, wardrobes, cupboards, etc

Silent in use

250 ml/day extraction rate

500 ml tank with auto shut off - enough for 2 days

Long life brush-less high speed motor

Compact design 180 x 150 x 260 mm

Weight: 1Kg

Code: HG00285

Only £28.35 (Ex VAT)

BUY NOW - >

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Sounds like it comes with its own "album" for storing discs :-p

- ideal for those morning-after-the-night-before-curry sessions !

Reply to
Colin Wilson

Mentioned earlier yesterday. Do keep up! :-)

Reply to
Bob Eager

See Message-ID:

and do keep up at the back :)

Reply to
Matt

My humble apologies for not reading every single post on uk.d-i-y. I promise not to be so lax in future.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Yes Dave, we expect better of you :-)

Owain