Friendly Format 80E - pressure problem

The pressure gauge on my boiler is sitting at 0. From what I've read, I think I need to add more water via a filling loop? Could anyone tell me how to do this/what this filling loop is going to look like on my Friendly Format 80E boiler? Might make my Xmas a bit warmer :-)

Thanks alot

Steve

Reply to
SteveM

This should tell you all you need to know:-

John Rumm

Ed Sirett - Property maintainer and registered gas fitter. The FAQ for uk.diy is at

Gas fitting FAQ
CH FAQ

Ed Sirett