For those not on a smart (sic) meter

Energy prices rise tomorrow, so to ensure you avoid an estimated reading for the period leading up to the change, which might not be in your favour, send in today’s readings, well, today…

Reply to
Spike

I have an agreed, fixed tariff until next July. They seem to be reluctant to fit a smart meter, saying there is nobody in the area at the moment (several months ago).

Reply to
Sid

EDF sent a reminder ...

"Please send us your meter readings by 27 December 2023 so we can send you an accurate bill."

When I logged-in to enter the readings on the morning of the 27th, I found they'd already used estimates from the 26th. To be fair, they have since re-issued a bill using my readings.

Reply to
Andy Burns

I asked them how it was going with the "onboarding" of my SMETS1 meters, after several emails back and forth they seem to have decided it needs new ones fitting, I don't think I'll bother ...

Reply to
Andy Burns